Y’know what, screw the so-called book ban. I found this today while waiting for my mom and I wasn’t even supposed to buy anything in the first place.
A few observations from today:
- They have a few copies in their North Edsa branch. If you’re planning to buy one and you’re from the North, try that branch.
- I checked the Filipiniana section (is that what it’s called?) just for kicks and found lots of copies of Sir Groyon’s books. (To my fellow DLSU Comm Arts graduates: Ang dami niya na palang libro?! I’m so ignorant.)
- Overheard at the YA section:
"Why are there so many vampire books?"
"That’s the way it is."
"Vampires, puro nalang vampires!”
- Fully Booked has replenished their shelves. They have Michael Chabon’s “The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay" now.
- I hate these sensor/alarm stickers that National Bookstore sticks on the books. You can’t remove them without damaging the book. >:|
BY THE WAY, I watched Kick-Ass with my mom and we LOVED it! Aaron Johnson’s American accent is pretty impressive. And he’s cute. <3 Anyway, I’m going to fix my new bookshelf tomorrow and maybe post a photo here. I’m going to watch season two of The Office now.